Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

How Much Do You Email?

How many emails do you get every day? 100? 500? It's amazing how much junk comes through the system.

I'm a fanatic when it comes to ezines. If I enjoy a website, I sign up for the ezine. I love seeing how other people write and market their businesses. So I get a couple hundred emails into my box every day. It's not bad if I open up email every day, but you can imagine my life when I go on vacation! :)

Not too long ago I found myself monitoring my email all day long. Every half hour or so I would click over to see what was in my inbox. Then I would disappear into surf zone, checking out websites and links for several minutes. Needless to say, I ended up devoting HOURS to email every day.

So I've now changed the way I monitor email. I check it once in the morning, one in the afternoon, and once at night if I'm working late. I dedicate 20 minutes to it, then turn it off until the next time.

Dedicating only a certain amount of time per day to email has cut down one of my huge time wasters. If you're finding yourself tied down to email - learn to turn it off. I did, and it's given me back countless minutes to my day.

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home