Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Monday, May 09, 2005

Podcasting

Just when you think you have the latest in technology - it changes again!

I've spent 2005 learning all I can about blogging, and now the latest buzz is all about podcasting. Feeling a little overwhelmed? Not to worry. Start with things you're familiar with, learn all you can, and slowly work in to one new piece of technology.

The wonderful thing about blogging is you can hook up to RSS feeds, that automatically feed news (text) items directly to anyone who subscribes. Podcasting is similar, but with one exception. Instead of reading new content in text format, you listen to the content through an audio player.

Check out www.ipodder.org

I've joined the blogging revolution, and I'm sure I'll join the podcasting revolution shortly.

Isn't technology grand! :)

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home