Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Monday, April 18, 2005

"Advertising is 85% confusion and 15% commission."
Fred Allen

Do you like to ponder thoughts and quotations?

I love to receive quotes in my email. I use them just about on a daily basis. I put them in email. I include them in articles. I create brochures with them. And now that I speak to groups, I include them in each of my speeches.

Quotes just seem to give you more crediblity. They add enthusiasm to your print material. They change the focus of a conversation. And they give people an idea to ponder!

Are you using quotes in your daily business life? If you would like to begin receiving daily quotes, my favorite site is www.DailyKickStart.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home