Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Thursday, April 14, 2005

What's In Your Signature?

When you send email, what's in you signature?

In addition to your contact information, provide a one phrase or one sentence motivational message that gets people to take action. My signature on all my email reads:

Lori Osterberg
Vision Business Concepts Inc.
www.VisionOfSuccess.com
Lori@VisionOfSuccess.com
303-221-1027

Opening Up Minds To Possibilities...

Sign up today for my weekly ezine, Vision Of Success, and start using your website to its fullest potential! www.VisionOfSuccess.com

I'm growing the readership of my ezine. This signature promotes my ezine to everyone that receives my email. Yet it's short, and doesn't clutter the bottom of my email too much. (Have you ever seen a signature that goes on and on?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home