Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Blog vs Ezine

So what's it going to be in the future? Ezine. Or blog.

If you have been reading any business material, you know that blogging is coming on strong. And for good reasons.

1. Blogs exist online. Ezines are sent via email, which can be knocked out of the system by spam filters.

2. Blogs have a heavy pull to get people back in to your website.

3. Blogs are becoming very media friendly. PR people love blogs. The media loves finding information quickly that is relevant to whatever they are researching. Within minutes, a reporter can find relevant copy, and make a connection with you. That's not possible with standard ezines.

So what's the answer for you? If you're familiar with my writings, you know I'm a strong proponent of try and test. Online I try everything, and test to see how it works. I've had my ezine for several years, and will continue to do so. Blogging is the natural next step. I'll be working both together to see how they work. For you? Try a little of both, and see what works for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home