Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Thursday, June 09, 2005

What to blog about?

Like many people, I've been doing a lot of research on blogging. Who's blogging? What are the most popular things to blog about?

I've been spending a lot of time on Technorati's site - a search engine for blogs - and found something very interesting. The number 5 most popular search term was knitting.

While I have been doing research on business issues for months, crafters have been using blogs to interact with patterns, tips and ideas on knitting. I found patterns, kits and instructions, all easily accessible to searchers.

One thing that comes to mind is the ease of blogging. Because it's so easy to do, will it soon replace message boards and chat rooms? Blogs aren't as easy to spam as boards. Ultimately, will blogs replace websites? I've mentioned this thought before. Though I still think there is a place for both, it is an interesting thing to ponder.

Especially with people using blogs for crafting!

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home