Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Do people truly understand content?

My theory is people don't understand the importance of content within their businesses. The people that do become the industry leaders. The rest simply exist, or eventually fizzle out and die.

I met an owner of a marketing firm today. His samples we're less than noticable. He didn't have much to show, and what he did he put together in a rush for a customer. Shouldn't you show your best work - always?

I spoke with the owner of coaching firm. Her website had a few pages that told within a few paragraphs about her business and her background. Why should I trust her? What makes her the person I need to use to achieve my own level of success? None of that was on her site.

This list could go on and on. I'm sure you've met with dozens of people yourself that simply didn't leave an impression. If you don't leave an impression, why try at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home