Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Monday, April 11, 2005

Getting Traffic to your Website

Are you trying to drive more traffic to your website? Would you love to get
more visitors to your website by having them find you within the search
engines?

A great way of increasing your traffic is by supplying articles to
complimentary businesses. Provide clubs, associations, and other groups and
businesses with quality information. Let them use it within their website,
or on the newsletters or ezines. Then provide a link from your website back
to your article within the newsletter.

Let me provide you with an example. I recently wrote an article for
professional photographers. You can see it in the April edition listed at
the following website:

http://www.tappa.org/Resources/trib0504w.pdf

Then I link to this newsletter directly from my website. I list all of my
postings in my media room. See it at:

http://www.visionofsuccess.com/mediaroom/

This technique will help you Get Known on the Internet!

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger sdfsbo said...

Hello: Lori O, I was looking for some information on web site traffic and found your site. I'm sure you know how it is when you start to read a interesting post…most time you just have to read it all. Bottom line, I've enjoyed reading your Blog. I’ve got you bookmarked for the future. I'm doing a little test to see how many people actually read these posts. So, for the next few weeks anyone who visits my Blog, I'll send a great 90+ page search engine optimization ebook! Yes, this is a not strings attached deal. Well, I’m off again in search of the info I seek . Thanks for the read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home