Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Monday, December 18, 2006

Making 2007 The Best Ever

When you think of the coming New Year, what comes to mind?

Do you start planning resolutions that you may never keep?

Or do you start listing concrete goals, items you write down and will use to guide you over the coming months?

I'm a planner myself. In fact, I love having goals for the coming year, and to see how close I was in the year past.

Next year, My goals include:

1. Speaking at at least one event per month!
2. Helping 1,000 photographers create Six Figure Success!
3. Write a new marketing book!
4. Create a monthly coaching program for people truly interested in success!
5. Take a vacation from work for one week every quarter.

What are some of your goals? How do you guarantee you'll accomplish your goals? Do you have some magic secret that works for you?

Share it with us - I'd love to hear your ideas.

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home