Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Monday, August 21, 2006

Backup your data

We've all heard the horror stories.

My computer crashed, and I hadn't backed up any data for months.

My 10 year old downloaded something, and all my files were gone.


Yet when was the last time you did a back up? Is it regularly scheduled?

I found a new site that looks promosing, and it comes with a great recommendation from a friend. https://mozy.com/ Mozy offers you a great deal. Try it for free, up to 2 GB, get up to 30GB for under $5. What could be better than that?

If you've ever started over from scratch, spending weeks trying to recreate your work, you know $5 is a small price to pay for the security of having a reliable backup.

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home