Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Meme - ing about marketing

Have you ever created a meme in your marketing?

A meme is an idea which spreads. In marketing, its a campaign that takes on a life of its own, and spreads virally through the marketplace at a rapid speed.

Think slogans - "Got Milk?"

You can also meme in different ways. The Daily Meme provides lists of questions from other sites, and replicates them. You choose the questions you wish to answer, put them on your site and answer them.

So, my question for the day - What is your favorite book and why?

What is your favorite book and why?
I read all the time, and could choose a hundred books for this answer. But when I really thought about it, one book clearly popped into my mind. Oh The Places You'll Go by Dr Seuss. I've loved this book since the moment I bought it for my daughter. In very simple rhyming language, it tells you how to succeed at life. It tells you you'll succeed - and that occasionally you'll run into hang-ups. I love its message, and continue reading it several times a year.

Lori
www.VisionOfSuccess.com
www.VisionBusinessConcepts.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home