Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Marketing small businesses online

I'm back from vacation. No matter how far you travel, it's always refreshing to spend a few days in a new environment, take your mind off of everything, and just have a good time.

This year the family headed up to Black Hills in South Dakota. Even in these small towns, I planned and booked my entire vacation online, and chose everything based on the information I found by looking at websites. If a business wasn't online - I never would have found them.

To start, I ended up booking my vacation through a site www.blackhillsvacations.com While this site provided me with a variety of choices, it also gave links to other sites where I could decide exactly which attractions we would visit.

We ended up staying at The Rocket Motel, www.rocketmotel.com We didn't know what to expect, but were pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the great time.

And of course, we did many of the normal tourist sites you would expect to do in the Black Hills - Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park, Badlands - and we even made a trip to Wall Drug.

Each of these places have a variety of information online, and provided me with the opportunity to learn about them before I ever left home.

Isn't the Internet grand?

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home