Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Doing As Much As Possible To Get The Business Moving

Certain quotes stick with you.

The one I've been using lately is "Do what you've always done, and expect the results you've always gotten."

So I've made up my mind this year to try something new every day. Create new products. Try new advertising methods. Make contact with different people. Promote myself in different ways.

Because I don't want to get the same results I've always gotten. I want to take my business to the sky this year! How about you?

So, with that in mind, I've released two new websites this week. Two new products, both with different target markets. Take a look and let me know what you think.

www.CreateAGiftProduct.com
www.FolioViewer.com

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home