Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Sunday, January 08, 2006

cyclical marketing

Are you tired of cyclical marketing? You know, when you have lots of clients, your marketing strategies tend to fall to the wayside. Then when you have tons of free time, you frantically begin marketing to fill the voids?
Marketing is the one part of your business that should be strategized and worked on every week of the year. Marketing continually brings in the clients. When you level off your marketing efforts, you're not promoting your business for the upcoming months.

I have found the easiest way to keep a marketing plan on track all year long is to schedule each piece throughout the year, and put it on your calendar. Create a weekly to-do list. I have several things I do every week, and I create a simple check-off list to make sure each item is accomplished. Things like:

Produce and send ezine.
Post on message boards.
Send out brochures to new contacts.
Submit 2 ads to online targeted sites.
Write an article for one publication.
In our busy lives, I have found that creating a to-do list is the only way I stay on track. Things seem to disappear if I don't have them in front of me, telling me to get it done. Try a to-do list this week, and see if you can get more done on your marketing strategies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home