Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Going back to your roots.

Have you ever switched industries? Have you ever gone into a completely different field, only to find yourself right back to where you started from?

I've been feeling that way a lot lately. As a professional photographer for over 18 years, I love the art of photography. I loved meeting with clients, providing them with a wedding album that will hold lifelong memories. And I liked the thrill of being a part of such special days.

But like everything, I changed. While I still look back on that timeframe with warm thoughts, I love what I do now. I love helping people understand and navigate the Internet better. I love explaining Internet strategy to people. I love being able to take a look at a website, and instantly being able to provide a half-dozen strategies that will instantly improve a site's marketability.

Lately, I've been working with a lot of photographers. I've signed on several coaching clients in the industry. I've been looking at a lot of photography related sites. And I'm excited to be offering my newest course, www.CreateAGiftProduct.com exclusively for photographers wanting to create a product line out of their photography.

So my question to you is "how can you go back to your roots"? What can you do to incorporate an old love or interest into what you do now?

I guarantee you it will be rewarding to visit an old friend.

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home