Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Discover The Importance of Education

Discover The Importance of Education

Commit yourself to education. Begin in the simplest way possible: read! One of the best investments you can ever make for yourself is to go to your local library, and get a library card. Then begin checking out books regularly. If you haven't been lately, you may be surprised. One of our local libraries now carries multiple copies of the bestsellers, and carries dvd's, magazines, and CD and tapes for checkout.

How do you find good books? Check your bestseller lists. You can find them in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, or even on Amazon. If a book makes these lists, there must be a reason. I monitor these lists every week, and make sure I've read the books on both the non-fiction and the business lists. Better yet, watch my On The Nightstand column every week. I monitor the bestseller lists, and choose classics that I enjoy and have helped me in to success!

Build your library! When I find a great book that I enjoy, or that offers a wealth of information, I buy it and add it to my library. Even if you buy 52 books a year, averaging $15 a book, that's an investment of $780 into your education. That's less than most college courses! What an investment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home