Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Women Take The Lead

According to a new report from eMarketer, women have taken the lead in online use.

The report "Women Online in the U.S.: A Growing Majority," states that women currently comprise of 51.6 percent of the U.S. online population. And that number will continue to increase over the coming years.

What does that mean to you as a small business owner? Women are now becoming more Internet savvy. They are starting to realize the potential benefits of doing research AND making puchases online.

I can definitely relate to that. I have done the vast majority of my holiday shopping online for the past two years. I catalog shop for my whole family, find exactly what I want at the price I want, and complete my purchases online. And I'm becoming the norm.

As more women find the time savings advantages the Internet offers, the Internet will continue to grow as a major marketing method.

What are you doing today to begin to reach women? Is your website a brochure, or is it a functioning sales tool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home