Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Pay Per Click Marketing

If you've been reading the papers lately, you know the buzz is very strong with regards to pay-per-click marketing strategies. Lawsuits have been filed, and questions are being asked as to how legitimate pay-per-click advertising really is.

Depending on your keyword, using pay-per-click with Google and Yahoo can be a very expensive endeavor. Sponsored links can run anywhere from a few cents to $10 or more per click. As a small business owner, I can't afford that kind of advertising - I'm sure you're in the same boat.

While I still try pay-per-click for small, niche keywords, you may also want to try other approaches to pay-per-click advertising. Other small, niche search engines are popping up, and can offer you a new way of advertising your services.

www.daypop.com
www.ananova.com
www.newsknife.com
www.bpubs.com
www.findwhat.com
listings.looksmart.com
www.epilot.com

As with any type of marketing, you need to understand your target market, test your results, and try it again.

I try many different things. If I see some results, I keep working that type of advertising. If not, I move on. The wonderful thing about the web is there is so many things to try!

You can never get bored on the web!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home