Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Monday, January 29, 2007

Book Recomendation

I read a great new book over the weekend.

For those of you that love the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series, get Rich Woman by Kim Kiyosaki.

Rich Woman flows in a similar fashion to Rich Dad, but it breaks things down from a woman's perspective. Kim gets together with a group of college buddies, and has a 20 year reunion lunch to catch up with her other friends. Of course each friend is struggling in some fashion with money, yet Kim is financially free.

Kim spends time helping each friend see how they too can become financially free.

Though none of the concepts were brand new to me, I did like Kim's approach to presenting the material. And her chapter "Full Throttle!" really gave me an a-ha moment. I've reread that chapter several times, and it really helps me with my day to day goals.

If you are still struggling with getting your finances under control, this book is a great read to get you going in the right direction.

Also, check out Rich Woman.

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home