Enter your email address below to subscribe to Vision Of Success Blog!


powered by Bloglet

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Create something new

Create something new

The best way to begin creating something new that will create a profit within your company is to follow the trends. Create a file on your computer, or buy a spiral notebook or journal at your local office supply store. Then begin recording in it any ideas that you come up with that would create a new product or service for your business. Record any idea you have. An idea may be hard to achieve right now, but a year down the road it might become very doable with other things you begin implementing.

I write down all of my ideas. I actually have created files on my computer AND I use a spiral notebook to record my daily ideas. Sometimes I have an idea and write it down, but I don't put it into action for several weeks because I don't have all the pieces together to make the idea work. That's the beauty of creating a working journal of your thoughts. Keep this journal on your desk all the time, and write in it daily. Then go back once every week or so and review your entries. You will be surprised with the ideas they can spawn, just by putting several ideas together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home